Monday, January 25, 2016

Rain and Busy, Busy, Busy


Not minding the rain :)
Well, another week down. If I thought that this week would be any easier, well, it hasn't been haha! Actually, things are still going rough, and I could use all the prayers and the help that I can get!

So, if you didnt know, it has been just RAINING night and day. I would send a video if I could, but the clouds basically just bring in its own hurricane every few hours or so. The good thing is that I love the rain! It feels so refreshing compared to the scorch of the sun. The only bad part is that it feels super humid afterward, but I have gotten used to that.

This week, my companion and I have been focussing a lot on making contacts with people in the street and sharing the gospel with them. At first, it was a little bit difficult for my young son, but he has been getting a lot better! He is the friendliest person I know - he has genuine love for everybody, even me. I feel happy to have him with me, even though it is tough to try and do everything myself. He has started helping me more, but he still is shy and a little bit unconfident (english?) in the lessons, but he is getting better. He works hard and has really good intention, and he has come a long way, and he still has a ways to go haha! :)

Anyways, I have really come to really on the strength of the Spirit. I have never prayed as feverently and passionately as now, because I had never realized how much I need the strength from above in my life. Now, I have come to realize how much of a part the Lord plays in my life, and I (hopefully) in His, and His work. 

Well, that is about it for this week, but I will keep ya'll posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment